Calling all artists, digital creators, graphic designers and creatives!
After a whirlwind Latino Conservation Week 2021, we’ve started looking forward to next year and thinking about ways to get our comunidad more involved in the national effort of Latino Conservation Week. With that in mind, we’re announcing the second annual 2022 Latino Conservation Week Sticker Design Contest! We loved your ideas for last year’s LCW sticker, so we decided to do it again!
We’d love your design ideas for a 2022 LCW sticker that will be available online for folks to use at their 2022 events. The winning designer will receive a cash prize of $250 and will have their design printed on 5,000 stickers to be distributed through latinoconversationweek.com!
Latino Conservation Week was created to support the Latino community getting into the outdoors and participating in activities to protect our natural resources. LCW 2022 will take place July 16 - 24 next year.
Submissions will be accepted starting November 1, 2021 through January 1, 2022. The winner will be announced in January 2022.
- It is preferred that designs are created as an EPS, but submitted as a PDF.
- The shape is completely up to you, but the content should be legible if printed no smaller than 2x3 inches in size.
- No limit on the number of submissions.
- While not required, if you would like to incorporate the logo or elements of the logo you can download it at http://latinoconservationweek.com/images/lcwlogos.zip.
- Please submit your final design(s) through the form below.
Optional: Add any background information or inspiration you’d like for us to know about your design.
Optional: Include any social media handles, so we can tag you in social media!