Calling all artists, digital creators, graphic designers and creatives!
After a whirlwind Latino Conservation Week 2022, we’ve started looking forward to next year’s 10th Anniversary Celebration.
Like the last few years, we’d once again love your ideas for a 2023 LCW sticker that will be available online for folks to use at their events - but this time with a twist! Instead of just designing the sticker we use, we want you to help us design the 10th Anniversary Latino Conservation Week logo. This logo will be printed into 5,000 stickers to be distributed through to our networks and will be used in our social media guides and promotional materials. Additionally, the winner will receive a $300 cash prize!
Submissions will be accepted starting December 15, 2022 through February 28, 2023.
- It is preferred that designs are created as an EPS, but submitted as a PDF.
- The shape is completely up to you, but the content should be legible if printed no smaller than 2x3 inches in size.
- No limit on the number of submissions.
- While not required, if you would like to incorporate the logo or elements of the logo you can download it at http://latinoconservationweek.com/images/lcwlogos.zip.
- Please submit your final design(s) through the form below.
Optional: Add any background information or inspiration you’d like for us to know about your design.
Optional: Include any social media handles, so we can tag you in social media!