Breathe Southern California (Breathe Socal) is a non-profit organization that promotes clean air and healthy lungs through education, research, technology, and advocacy.
We are collaborating with Energy Upgrade California to conduct an educational workshop focusing on the Time Of Use (TOU) for home energy efficiency.
Workshop goals include:
- Educating the community on air pollution and the effects on our health
- Educating the community on how air pollution is connected to our energy use
- Educating the community on what renewable energy is vs non-renewable
- Educating the community about the TOU and peak of energy use in their home
- Provide community with tips and resources to reduce energy and more info on TOU.
We can all take part in reducing our energy at home during 4-9 pm the hours when demand is high and renewable resources are low.
Event will be on FB live- Breathe Southern California
Wednesday July 21,2021 at 10 am
Breathe Southern California in partnership with Energy Upgrade California
Date & time:
July 21, 2021
Breathe Southern California