Join the Glynn Environmental Coalition on Monday, July 20th in celebrating Latino Conservation Week! We will get to explore Jekyll on a Wildlife Excursion with experts from the Georgia Audubon and the Jekyll Island Authority Conservation Team.
The tentative schedule is as follows:
- 8:30 AM Meet at Winn-Dixie for carpool to Jekyll (transportation will be provided)
- 9:00 AM Arrive at South Dunes on Jekyll, Coffee and Continental Breakfast (provided by Wakeup Coffee Co.)
- 9:30 AM Expedition begins at South Dunes, with stops at Horton Pond, Clam Creek, possible stop at Marsh View Picnic Area if time allows.
- 12:00 PM Lunch and Expedition Wrap Up (lunch/refreshments will be provided by Georgia Audubon)
- 12:45 PM Head back to Brunswick.
Glynn Environmental Coalition, Georgia Audubon, and Jekyll Island Association
Date & time:
July 20, 2021
Beginning Location: Winn-Dixie at Lanier Plaza